KNOW ALL ABOUT FIRSTCARE®
Here’s a list of common questions and answers about FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF GUMMY BITES
KNOW ALL ABOUT FIRSTCARE - CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF DIPHENHYDRAMINE ANTIHISTAMINE SOFT CHEWS
FirstCare® Allergy Relief is an antihistamine with gummy-like texture that helps temporarily alleviate allergy symptoms induced by hay fever & seasonal allergies.
FirstCare® Allergy Relief Soft Chews temporarily relieves these indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• Runny nose
• Itchy, watery eyes
• Itching of the nose or throat
No, FirstCare® Allergy Relief Soft Chews are only effective on hay fever & season allergens that cause sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy throat.
It is advisable to take it in the evening when you are done with important tasks or before going to bed, as the common ingredient, diphenhydramine, may cause drowsiness.
Yes, the diphenhydramine in FIRSTCARE ALLERGY RELIEF can cause drowsiness.
• Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
• Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
• Find right dose on chart below
Dose (gummy bite)
Adults and children 12 years and over
1 to 2 pieces (25 mg to 50 mg)
Children 6 to 11 years
1 piece (25 mg)
Children under 6 years
Do not use
Many of our consumers said that it usually takes 15 to 30 minutes to work.
The active ingredient in FirstCare® is diphenhydramine, which is an antihistamine and can cause drowsiness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
No food restriction for this product.
Yes. FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF Soft Chews is free from preservatives
FirstCare® Allergy Relief Gummy Bites is free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) as no excipients containing Genetically Modified Organisms.
FirstCare® Allergy Relief Gummy Bites is Gluten free.
FirstCare® Allergy Relief Gummy Bites is free from TSE-BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)/Transmissible Spongiphorm Encephalopathy (TSE)) as the product does not contain any ingredient of animal origin. Therefore BSE/TSE would not be expected to be present in our products.
• Citric Acid
• Glucose Syrup
• Hydroxypropyl Betadex
• Magnesium Stearate
• Maltitol Solution
• Mineral Oil
• Purified Water
• Seaweed Extract (Carrageenan)
• Sodium Chloride
• Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate
When using this product:
1. Excitability may occur, especially in children
2. Marked drowsiness may occur
3. Avoid alcoholic drinks
4. Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
5. Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Do not use:
1. To make a child sleepy.
2. With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
Ask a healthcare professional before use if you have:
1. A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
3.Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
1. Sedatives or tranquilizers
• Color- yellow (Light pink to red pink)
• Shape- RECTANGLE
• Flavor- Mixed Berry
• Score- no score
• Size- 23 mm
• Appearance of FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF SOFT CHEWS is ‘Light pink to red pink colored, mixed berry flavored, rectangular shape bar with occasional sprinkled white powder marked with “O” indentation on one side.
• Color variation is natural and not an indication of a quality problem.
ALLERGY RELIEF SOFT CHEWS (20 COUNT)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg - Antihistamine
Mixed Berry Gum Flavored
MADE IN USA
• Runny Nose
• Itchy, Watery Eyes
• Itchy Throat
• NDC# 71594-708-08
• Each soft chew contains sodium 9 mg.
• Very low sodium
• Store in a cool dry place between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
• Child resistant container; do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.