KNOW ALL ABOUT FIRSTCARE®
Here’s a list of common questions and answers about FIRSTCARE® CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF
KNOW ALL ABOUT FIRSTCARE - CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF DIPHENHYDRAMINE ANTIHISTAMINE SOFT CHEWS
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
It is an Antihistamine that helps relieve allergy symptoms and feel better when they need it most.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• Runny nose
• Itchy, watery eyes
• Itching of the nose or throat
The diphenhydramine in FirstCare Children’s Allergy Relief can cause drowsiness.
The diphenhydramine in FIRSTCARE ALLERGY RELIEF can cause drowsiness.
• Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
• Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
• Find right dose on chart below
Dose (soft chew)
Adults and children 12 years and over
1 to 2 pieces (25 mg to 50 mg)
Children 6 to 11 years
1 piece (25 mg)
Children under 6 years
Do not use
• Each soft chew contains sodium 9 mg.
• Very low sodium
• Store in a cool dry place between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
• Child resistant container; do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
No Food restriction for this product.
• Citric Acid
• Glucose Syrup
• Hydroxypropyl Betadex
• Magnesium Stearate
• Maltitol Solution
• Mineral Oil
• Purified Water
• Seaweed Extract (Carrageenan)
• Sodium Chloride
• Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate.
• Is FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews free from Allergen?
FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews is free from Allergen as no excipients containing Allergen.
• Is FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)?
FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews is free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) as no excipients containing Genetically Modified Organisms.
• Is FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews free from TSE-BSE?
FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews is free from TSE-BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)/Transmissible Spongiphorm Encephalopathy (TSE)) as the product does not contain any ingredient of animal origin. Therefore BSE/TSE would not be expected to be present in our products.
• Is FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews free from Gluten?
FirstCare® Allergy Relief 25 mg Soft Chews is Gluten free.
• Is FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF 25 mg Soft Chews free from Preservatives?
Yes. FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF 25 mg Soft Chews is free from preservatives.
Questions or comments?
MADE IN USA
Bubble Gum Flavored
CHILDEREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg Antihistamine
• Runny Nose & Sneezing
• Itchy throat or Nose
• Itchy, Water Eyes
• CHEWY BITES
• 10 SOFT CHEWS
• 10 in 1 BOTTLE
• NDC# 71594-701-03
• Color- yellow (Light pink to red pink)
• Shape- RECTANGLE
• Flavor- BUBBLE GUM
• Score- no score
• Size- 23 mm
• Appearance of FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF Soft Chews is ‘Light pink to red pink colored, bubble gum/Tutti fruity flavored, rectangular shape bar with occasional sprinkled white powder marked with “O” indentation on one side.
• Color variation is natural and not an indication of a quality problem.
No. We don’t have FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF in blister packaging at this time.
No. You have to use FIRSTCARE® ALLERGY RELIEF Soft Chews packed in marketed container only
Occasional Tailing observed and it is not an indication of a quality problem.