KNOW ALL ABOUT FIRSTCARE®
Here’s a list of common questions and answers about FIRSTCARE® CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF
KNOW ALL ABOUT FIRSTCARE - CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF DIPHENHYDRAMINE ANTIHISTAMINE SOFT CHEWS
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
It is an Antihistamine that helps relieve allergy symptoms and make children feel better when they need it most.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
• Runny nose
• Itchy, watery eyes
• Itching of the nose or throat
The diphenhydramine in FirstCare Children’s Allergy Relief can cause drowsiness.
The diphenhydramine in FIRSTCARE CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF can cause drowsiness.
• Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
• Do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
• Instruct child to chew each soft chew thoroughly before swallowing and do not cut/break into pieces for administration
• Find right dose on chart below
Dose (soft chew)
Children under 2 years
Do not use
Children 2 to 5years
Do not use unless directed by a doctor
Children 6 to 11 years
1 to 2 soft chews (12.5 mg to 25 mg)
Adults and children 12 years & over
2 to 4 soft chews (25 mg to 50 mg)
• Each soft chew contains sodium 7 mg.
• Very low sodium
• Store in a cool dry place between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
• Child resistant container; do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing.
No Food restriction for this product.
• Citric Acid
• Glucose Syrup
• Hydroxypropyl Betadex
• Magnesium Stearate
• Maltitol Solution
• Mineral Oil
• Purified Water
• Seaweed Extract (Carrageenan)
• Sodium Chloride
• Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate.
• Is firstcare children's allergy relief free from Allergen?
Firstcare children's allergy relief is free from Allergen as no excipients containing Allergen.
• Is firstcare children's allergy relief free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)?
Firstcare children's allergy relief is free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) as no excipients containing Genetically Modified Organisms.
• Is firstcare children's allergy relief free from TSE-BSE?
Firstcare children's allergy relief is free from TSE-BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)/Transmissible Spongiphorm Encephalopathy (TSE)) as the product does not contain any ingredient of animal origin. Therefore BSE/TSE would not be expected to be present in our products.
• Is firstcare children's allergy relief free from Gluten?
Firstcare children's allergy relief is Gluten free.
• Is FIRSTCARE CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF free from Preservatives?
Yes. FIRSTCARE CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF is free from preservatives.
Questions or comments?
MADE IN USA
Bubble Gum Flavored
CHILDEREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg Antihistamine
• Runny Nose & Sneezing
• Itchy throat or Nose
• Itchy, Water Eyes
• CHEWY BITES
• 20 SOFT CHEWS
• 20 in 1 BOTTLE
• NDC# 71594-705-08
• Color- yellow (Light yellow to golden brown)
• Shape- RECTANGLE
• Flavor- BUBBLE GUM
• Score- no score
• Size- 18 mm
• Appearance of FIRSTCARE CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF Soft Chews is ‘Light yellow to Golden brown rectangular shape chewable bar marked with "□" indentation on one side with occasional white blend on surface.
• Color variation is natural and not an indication of a quality problem.
No. We don’t have FIRSTCARE CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF in blister packaging at this time.
No. You have to use FIRSTCARE CHILDREN'S ALLERGY RELIEF Soft Chews packed in marketed container only.
Occasional Tailing observed and it is not an indication of a quality problem.